'Daypack Hikes' - Guided Paths and Trails
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who are Footpath Holidays, and how long have they been in existence?
- What’s Included in the price of our Daypack Hikes?
- How can I find suitable accommodation?
- Can I bring my dog?
- Where and when do the tours start and finish?
- Can you tell me more about how to reach the tour base?
- What happens on a typical day?
- How big are the groups, and who are my fellow guests likely to be?
- What can you tell me about the tour leader?
- How easy or tough are the walks (hikes)?
- What happens if it rains or blows a gale?
- What equipment and clothing should I bring?
- What happens if I have to cancel my place on a tour?
- What happens if Footpath Holidays have to cancel a tour?
- Is my money safe?
"I have just been downloading my pictures and they have brought back so many happy memories of our wonderful walk along the Cumbria Way. We thought the leader was great and your recommendation for a B&B was spot on. Thank you for such a wonderful holiday. We are looking forward to another adventure next year."
Peter B, Redruth, UK