Single Centre Guided Holidays
What is included in the price?
- Accommodation in a comfortable and well-appointed bedroom with ensuite bathroom facilities.
- Choice of full cooked breakfast, or Continental breakfast.
- Picnic lunch to carry on the walks.
- On five out of the seven evenings on the seven night holidays, and four out of the five evenings on the five night holidays; evening meal; three courses, plus coffee. Vegetarian choices are always available, and we are able to accommodate other dietary requirements upon request. On two of the evenings (Monday and Wednesday on the seven night holidays and Tuesday on the five night holidays) guests are free to eat out or 'eat light'.
- Services of a resident Footpath Holidays leader.
- A programme of guided walks (non-walking, free, day on the Wednesday on seven night holidays).
- Any transport necessary for the walking programme
- Value Added Tax
Our prices are based on guests sharing a twin or double-bedded room, however, we do appreciate that the majority of guests travelling alone prefer their own room, so we do try to obtain as many single occupancies as possible. When the room is a genuine ‘single’ we do not charge a supplement. Single occupancy of a double room does attract a supplement, which we try to keep to a minimum.
"Everything was excellent, the hotel, the village, the meals, the group, the walks, the countryside, the peacefulness, the calm, the lonelyness. I enjoyed myself and I miss a lot being there. Particularly, I never feel out of the group even when I only speak a little English. I have loved the experience very much.
Blanca M, Spain