Single Centre Self-guided Holidays
What’s included in the price of our Single Centre Self-guided Holidays?
- Accommodation in a comfortable and well--appointed bedroom with ensuite bathroom facilities.
- Choice of full cooked breakfast, or Continental breakfast.
- For guests who have booked on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis - Table d’hote dinner (minimum three courses, plus coffee).
- Full information packet (one per party) to include travel details, walk descriptions, and all necessary maps and guidebooks.
- Car to/from the start/finish of each days’ walk.
- Value Added Tax.
Our prices are based on two guests sharing a twin or double-bedded room, however, we can cater for single travellers, subject to a supplement.
Discounts available for parties of three or more guests.
Not included; packed lunches and the services of a leader.
We have not included packed lunches in the price as many people prefer to visit an inn or tearoom enroute, and each route description will indicate whether or not refreshment is available along the way. Most of the hotels or guest houses are able to supply a packed (bag) lunch on request, or the makings of can be purchased in local shops and craft bakeries.
“My wife and I have taken twelve self-guided holidays with Footpath in the past 3½ years and every one has been an absolutely excellent experience. The organization is always faultless.”
James Q, Eastbourne, UK